Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guy friend stayed the night....?

I am 17, prety mature though, parent swere here nothing was thought to happen, Parents went to store for a little while in the morining)but the guy sort of worried me. I mean I woke up to him saying things, repeadtly, to make him not embarresed I preteneded to keep eleeping. After a while I realized he was pretty much forcing my nightmare (guys killing off ym friends and family, he was repeadtly describing each action as though it were happening) you know when you are sort of awake and you hear something, and it tunrs into a dream?) When I finally asked wha he was dooing he said I was cute when I had a nightmare (while I was alseep, I was strugling for my life in sleep and he finds that cute.) Do I worry about this or is it just a fetish that everyone has one of? And How would he know I was akwake enough to make my nightmare? He is not sleeping over again of course, but i know this is far out ther, but i am paranoid. If there is magic and stuff, does this guy fit symptoms of black magic (I ask because he [thought i thought he was joking] for a year told me of his practices)and if it is did I fall victim to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment