Friday, July 15, 2011

I just had a dream that I was in my bedroom asleep in bed, only to wake up to extreme screaming inside head?

I remember thinking "This is it, I've finally gone crazy, my family history caught up to me and this is it" (I have a bad family history) and I jumped off my bed in terror and curled into a ball on the floor in front of my bed before calling out for my husband and clinging to my head in pain/terror, I could also vaguely hear him answering as if the screaming in my head was drowning it out. It was so realistic it was as if I had been awake, I still feel rattled from it. I've been known to occasionally have nightmares where I think I'm awake in them. Lately I've been having so many nightmares I'm afraid to go to sleep, I don't know why I keep having them. I have an anxiety disorder so waking up it's like having a panic attack, I'm terrified sometimes. I can't take another nightmare like this one. Does anyone know what's up with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment