Friday, July 15, 2011

What are the chances of survival at 36 weeks?

I'm in so much pain, pelvic pressure, back pain, can't sleep anymore- if i do get sleep i usually go to bed around 11:30 p.m. and wake up at 6 and then I'm awake all day. I tired, I'm really ready for her to be here. I've been trying to relax and just take things one day at a time, but i'm already trying to clean get things ready for the baby to be here. Make the house spotless.lol I have a 3 year old I take care of my son everyday while my husbands at work. I have the urge to just wanna push sometimes. My mucus plug, is still in place. Water hasn't broke and I'm not dilated. Is this normal? If my daughter Khloe is born at 36 weeks whats her survival rate and will she be healthy? I'm so miserable and irritated, that everything is on my stress list Right now. I do take my prenatal vitamins, but I also take Iron and Synthroid because I have a thyroid problem. My iron count is low, but i've been taking iron since week 18. What can i do to help speed labor process up a lil, my son was born on time. I've been in hospital and put on the monitors 3 times, due to pressure and pain. One doctor says im doing very fine, shes healthy. And the other doctor who is a jerk, say I'm stressed- but how can I be stressed I just got married 06/18/2011, I have a 3 year old who brightens my day all the time just on how smart and Intelligent they are, he talks so well. And I have a little girl on the way Khloe Elizabeth Kay Lynn Jones. SO I'm deff not stressed. HELP? IF shes born at 36 1/2 weeks, whats her survival rate? Anything I can do to help start labor? Or just wait it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment