Sunday, July 17, 2011

Throat pains/tonsil? sickness?

A couple days ago at night I had a bad headache, so I just took a shower and went to bed hoping it would go away, but it was still merely there. I woke up the next morning with the worst headache I've ever had i got up at 8am, took two Advil and it faded away just a tad and i went back to bed. i woke up few hours later and it was just as bad. my body ached i was having cold and hot flashes and its in the middle of summer, i lied down in the living room later that day under a blanket everyone else was claiming to be burnin up so i took my temp. at it was 102, so i went to bed no covers tryin to cool off and feel better but the feelin wouldnt shake i couldnt sleep it was horrible my headache or migrane killed me, i even took two ibuprofens and it did nothing. but i woke up yesterday and i felt almost better, but my throat ached like i had slept with my mouth open facing a heater and i couldn't swallow without it hurting and my tonsils were inflamed. today it just got worse its painful to drink water, but there is a pump on my left tonsil that is a faded white color and i can just be sitting here at the computer eating or drinking nothing,not swallowing and it will have random spurts of pain. please help me with information and what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment