Friday, July 15, 2011

Why are is my sleep/dreams becoming extremely intense. PLEASE HELP ME !?

So when I went to sleep on 6/27/2011 I went to sleep and dreamed that I was just sitting in my room staring at my closet. I know that it has nothing to do with being gay because im the farthest thing from it and right after that phase of the dream I was having sex with a girl that I was rather attracted to. But they were different from my normal dreams. They were more real. Like after the sex scene I was walking with a friend and I saw this girl who lived in las vegas nevada. But she was walking in my hometown in Ohio. the next morning she posted a status saying she was on a flight to Ohio for 2 weeks. But apparantly she was just kidding. Its just odd that she even joked about coming here. as if its on her mind. and its also in my dreams ? But the next night (which is tonite) I remember directly before I entered my deep sleep I remembered having a little nap. But in this nap I litterally CREATED MY DREAM. Like everything that happened. I thought it up and it just started to happen. Like I was walking through a town of all wooden houses because I like wooden houses. and I picked up a saumari helmet and I wanted to get hit in the head with a chinese throwing star. and I did right after I thought about it. So am I creating ? or am I predicting ? But anyway Once I entered my deep sleep I dreamed that someone was knocking on my garage door for some odd reason late at night. (notice both me dreams the past 2 nights have taken place mostly at home. I usually never have dreams at home. So anyway back to my dream. I went downstairs to let whoever in. I opened the garage door and I seen nobody.. so went to my front door. and It was open. I got really scared cause this dream seemed also very real. When I got inside I found one of my friends named James In my living room. He told me he was piss drunk and needed a place to stay. In real life ohio. School has just let out. and James has actually been doing much partying (when I always wished hed come to football practice instead). so I let him sleep. but than if i remember correctly James was having trouble with something. I heard him from my room upstairs. It had to be something very loud for me to hear it. But when I went downstairs he was gone. Than I was for some reason riding in the car with my parents and they were talking to me about james. than we randomly stopped and looked at a group of kids coming out of a church who were extremely intoxicated. The kids that I seen have been doing alot of partying in real life due to their graduation and they were successful track athletes. So that was predictable I guess. So that diddnt bug me that much other than it was a wierd dream. But when I woke up from the dream. I was awoken to my laptop being on even though it was off when I went to sleep. and a song was playing on youtube. what could of made it play ? it wasnt on repeat or loop or anything because after I woke up the song was almost over and than it stopped playing. I right away got onto this because this is just getting insane. Does anybody know how to intensify their dreams even more ? I need to do this more often to find out whats going on. PLEASE HELPP thank youu

No comments:

Post a Comment