Thursday, July 14, 2011

Skin tags/moles, one new one appeared, one fell off. Cancer?

Hi. I have chronic Lyme, and unfortunately am too electrosensitive & chemically sensitive to go anywhere, so I haven't been to a doc in like 6 months. I'm 26 and last year, around this time, a spot on my shin got very itchy & a skin tag grew there, literally overnight. My dermatologist told me not to worry. But then, last week, a mole that has been on my arm for my entire life got itchy, turned black & came off when I scratched it. It's not re-pigmenting. There's a bump left there; a scar that's bigger than the mole was. I scar very easily now. Even my bug bites turn into scars, even when I don't scratch them. I'm hoping that that, as well as the loss & gain of moles/skin tags are related to the Lyme & not cancer-related. My dad says he develops new skin tags all the time, but he's never had any moles just get inflamed & fall off. And yes, the one that came off is still itchy, but not painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment