Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hospital staff and doctors treated me inhumanely, feel like my lifes been sucked out?

happened over two years ago, i was awoken by a twiching feling in my head, called the nhs direct line and was told im dehydrated, i started gulping water down, thinking im dehydrated, relating the twiching feeling to the increasing head pains that occured as a result of excessive water consumption which lasted for weeks, i had all the symptoms of hyponatremia. returning to the hospital several times a day only to be told i wasnt suffering with anyone, had tests done, but i strongly disagree. the hospital staff just dont care at all, they were unprofessional and very cruel. after weeks of drinking excessive water, i believe i suffered a heart ache, again i believe i had all the symptoms of a it. again, only to be told theres nothing wrong. ever since then my life has very hard to live, my gp doesnt care about my concerns, feels like theyre all over protective of each other. I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment